Today I went on a ride with two of my co-workers (Glenn and Mitch) and my Father in law Joe.  I had never been on the trails, they are a lot fun!  here is the start of clarks trail.  I love to see the temple.  Anyway.  Here are some more picutes

This is joe.  He's lovin it. 

Here is the picture of Mitch i said i would photoshop so his wife wouldn't kill him for going without a helmet.  Looking right at the camera during a ride is the safest way to know there isn't a mountain lion chasing you.  (cause if he stops taking picutes...woah!)

Here is some decent action down ghost falls.


Here is ghost falls...pretty.

All in all, a good time.  The trails are very well maintained, very well marked, very fast and popular.   I hope to do them again in the soon time.  Thanks for the Invite Glenn!

Corner Canyon

Posted on

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Leave a Reply