So far, here is what I know about this Saturdays crest ride.  It looks like the only people who have responded are:

Coby
Wade H.
Dustin
and myself

That's a great crew, but if you were planning on going you need to tell me soon so I can make sure to coordinate the shuttle. 

I was planning to leave the valley ~900 am and get back for lunch at the latest (figure 3 1/2 hours max) 

Other things to remember:

1.  two tube rule, even if you are running tubeless, please have 2 spare tubes handy.
2. It turns out its a pretty good idea to bring basic medical supplies (pain killers, med tape, etc) in case, I don't know, one of us tried to swim through the mountain
3. We start at the Scott's bypass via shuttle and descend into millcreek, but we may ride all the way to the bottom of the canyon to catch the shuttle, so plan for that. 

Again, let me know if you want to go, because I am finalizing the shuttle tomorrow.

This Saturday Crest details

Posted on

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Leave a Reply