So last Friday Wade went out skiing for the first time since the curse of the "anyone who goes out doing stuff with pat ends up getting hurt" struck him with a broken neck and back.  A few people were concerned that the curse would strike Wade again because, lets be honest, Wade kind of has his own "I get hurt doin' stuff" curse and so it seemed likely. 

To our great delight no one was seriously hurt this outing, aside from my thumb which is stiff and is likely jammed pretty hard (but not broken)...or so we thought.  I just learned that Clark, who had his hip replaced recently has a massive infection in the joint which will require 6-8 weeks of bed-rest without the use of said joint. 

I know its not directly related, and I know Clark probably wouldn't see it as anyone's fault...I kind of wonder if it's mine.  I should have warned you about the curse before we were on the slope Clark, sorry.  All joking aside, I hope you get better soon, though we only went on the one tour, and it kind of wasn't the best tour for you, you are a member of the URC and we all hope the best for a speedy recovery. 


The curse lives on!

Posted on

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Leave a Reply