Tom and I had a great ride up temple Quarry yesterday.  It remember why I like this trail, despite not having ridden it in some time...its a load of fun.  I cut my mountain biking teeth on this trail as a teen and I did it on, essentially, the same bike I was out there on yesterday.  I bought my s-works back in 1999 and, although every single part on it is new to date, it rides about the same as it did back then.  Riding this trail, that despite going through as many ecological changes as my bike has parts, is roughly the same was illuminating.

Without going into too much detail, this trail is still one of my favorites and Im glad I rediscovered it.  Check out the trail map here (we didn't make it to the top because of time constraints) and click here for the HD video or above in the player for SD

Temple Quarry

Posted on

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Leave a Reply