So wade and I decided last minute to try davenport.  Im glad we did. 

We met up at 530 at the usual place and got to hiking around 6:10.  It was MUCH colder than i was expecting (about 10) so i put on my beacon in the car and wore my puffy.  Of course, I quickly got too hot in that.  It slowly warmed up, but not until the sun started showing its head around 7:15.

 Here is wade going up the last slog, a little more wind scoured and slide prone.
Check out those Clouds over Maybird and Coalpit.  What a morning!
Just another day in paradise folks.

So we got to the top around 730, one of our faster hikes up Emma Ridge.  The top was wind scoured and cold so we took a few pictures and got moving.

 Here is a shot that could go on Wades wall.  I wish i would have had a big fast flash, but oh well.

And here is one for mine!  Wade took a few picture for me.  Thanks Wade!
 So long mountain, it was great!

Check out my MyTracks data here

Davenport goodness part 2

Posted on

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Leave a Reply